Sonntag, 6. November 2016

MARK WYNN. 'A tenner? - I'll do it myself' 7inch








'We stayed away from the stage for the next act as well and I’m not sure whether that was a bad idea or not. I can’t get a handle on Mark Wynn, who seems to have changed his act every time I’ve seen him and, on the basis of the last time, I wasn’t sure whether he was a good choice for early evening at a “family friendly” festival. However, I don’t think I could have imagined what I, partially, saw. He seemed to be running topless around the stage while shouting over a backing track that included Ace Of Spades and Whole Lot Of Rosie. Original? Yes. Entertaining? Depends on you point of view. Representative of the diversity of York’s music scene? Undoubtedly! Family-friendly. Doubtful. I’m no prude but I wasn’t surprised when a brief flurry of F-words during what sounded, from where we were sitting, like a Q and A session saw at least one woman seemingly quickly herding her children to linguistic safety. Towards the end of the set it all went quiet and then there was a burst of laughter and applause. “Put your hands up if you understood what just happened,” said Alex King. “Now put your hands up if you enjoyed it.” Quite a few people did, apparently.' 2014


http://notquitemusicjournalism.com/2014/09/11/mor-musicmusic-on-rails-festivalnrm-060914/





Watch out for the bestestest record on Beau Travail EVER! 

The 7inch will be released very soon, in cooperation with IN A CAR. 

There will be a special version of "a tenner".  Watch out for it here:  www.beautravail.bigcartel.com

Distribution by X-MIST RECORDS


As good as it gets! Totally thrilled




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen